I tried this one tonight as really wanted something a little bit sweet, with some flavour to try and compat the wallpaper paste taste in my mouth.
It was really nice and tasty and beat digging into the chocolate box. Feel free to leave comments and let me know how you found it if you give it a try.
The recipe served my family of 3; 2 adults and one toddler, perfectly.
3 pink lady apples
3 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon cinneman
– Peel and cut apples into small chunks and place in small saucepan on medium heat, with the water.
– Add the honey and stew together with lid on for approximately 5 minutes. Check regularly to ensure not drying out and stir. Add additional small amounts of water if drying out.
– Add the blueberries, cinneman and raisins and cook for further 3-4 minutes.
– The apples should be softened but still holding their chunk shape and have turned lovely purple colour from the blueberries.
– Remove from the heat and using a masher, mash the mixture until the apples are broken into smaller chunks.
– For texture, want a little bit of crunch to remain from the Apple.
– Place into bowls, and enjoy!